Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 666 days ago
Domestic Supervisor – Ashford
Meets/exceeds National Minimum Wage
We are currently looking for an experience Domestic Supervisor to be based at our Grosvenor Hall centre in Ashford. The successful candidate will support the smooth running of the domestic department at the centre which will include line management of the domestic assistants including training and guidance, allocation of daily duties including staff rotas, overseeing and adherence to health and safety (COSHH) regulations, quality control of cleaning standards and budget control of the domestic department.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• First line supervision of Domestic Assistants
• Within the Domestic Department delegated responsibility for all:
Quality Control, Health & Safety (COSHH), Purchasing/budget control, Training, Staff rotas.
• Deal promptly and efficiently with any customer complaints
• Keeping the Housekeeper advised at all times with regards to the running of the domestic department
• Allocate, undertake and supervise cleaning tasks according to the work schedules.
• Check all equipment is clean, in good working order and stored properly.
• Observe and report on the need for repairs and maintenance of fabric, furniture and fittings.
• Ensure a safe environment is provided for all residents, staff and visitors.
• Order cleaning products
Person Spec and Skills:
• Proven experience of managing a team within the domestic industry.
• Detailed knowledge of cleaning methods
• Must be familiar with Health & Safety regulations, COSHH, and cleaning in line with British
Institute of Cleaning Standards (BICS).
• Ability to work under pressure
Your normal hours of work are 40 hours over 7 days, and will involve day, evening and weekend working. You will be required to work a variety of hours in order to meet the Company’s needs. Working hours will be flexible due to the nature of the work and there are no normal working hours.
If you are interested and wish to apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to us asap!