- Contract type
- 775 days ago
Direct sales agents working locally: OTE 20k-60k – Commission only
Events & Door to door – car owner essential
Multiple vacancies across Oxford, Didcot and Wantage.
Work in Partnership with RAC.
RAC has 116 years of motoring experience – more than any other breakdown organisation*, and we are currently recruiting sales agents nationally in the UK.
Direct Sales is a successful channel of RAC of over 240 agents, they are the face of RAC selling breakdown cover directly to the general public in retail sites nationally, including key supermarkets like Tesco, Asda, Morrison’s and Sainsbury’s.
In 2012 we launched our Door to Door division, where we take our cover to the convenience and comfort of our members at home.
• As a self employed agent, you will be the face of the RAC selling breakdown cover in supermarkets, shopping centres, markets, fairs and on high streets across the UK.
• Ultimately the role involves engaging with the general public, canvassing them & telling about our amazing range of products, building a rapport and selling to needs in line with FSA regulations on a face to face basis.
• No previous experience required, but great sales skills and the ability to engage with people are a real advantage. Your character, drive and determination are most important to us.
• We look for professional, self-motivated individuals who want to earn a substantial income.
• You will be a passionate people person who is both target-driven and resilient.
• A hunter of sales, focused on the goal of achievement.
• Historically, applicants from a wide range of backgrounds including small business owners, ex franchisee’s, retired military and forces & taxi drivers have made a success of their own agency.
Our Comprehensive training program
• At RAC, we're always thinking ahead. This means, when you join us, you’ll be part of a group that fully equips its people and gives them the training they need to get the most from it.
• Our comprehensive training program includes product training alongside on-the-job training while you're in the field and personal coaching from our best salespeople who will act as a mentor for the training period.
• We provide you with the equipment and technology you require to perform including: Paid-For Sales stand, A Board, Umbrella, Uniform, I-pad or mobile phone, Marketing materials, Public liability insurance.
A competitive culture
• We run regular incentives to drive your performance as we understand that sales people thrive within a competitive culture, and so.
• We mark the best of our agents through recognition at our annual ambassador award ceremony.
• Market leading commission rates paid monthly.
• Free RAC breakdown cover after a probationary period.
• Flexibility: It’s your business so within reason you can choose where and when you want to work, reflecting the peak operating hours of supermarket partners.
• The hours, ideally full time including regular weekends.
• £49 agency fee