Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 743 days ago
Based near Watford this traditional Jewish Deli has been at the heart of the community for over 18 years. They provide a large stock of kosher food ranges, from wines and cakes to kosher meat and special dietary products.
We require a Manager to work in our Deli looking after the kitchen and shop, where a variety of sandwiches and salads both ‘off the shelf’ and ‘to order’ for our customers are prepared and sold.
The key deliverables will include:
• Work alongside and support the Deli Team
• Play a crucial role in the day-to-day running of the operation - working as part of the management team to open and close the Deli and ensure your shift runs smoothly
• To assist in preparing a variety of sandwiches and salads to order
• General Kitchen Duties
• Serving Customers and Supporting Shop Staff during busy periods
• You'll ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, compliance with hygiene regulations and stock control.
Skills & Experience:
Education & Experience:
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• First hand experience in a supervisory or management role
• Hospitality and Catering background desirable but not essential
• Understand practical application of food hygiene
• Working knowledge of Kosher food preparation preferred
• Able to converse easily and confidently with clients and staff in English
• Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task
• Able to follow instructions
• Take ownership and responsibility of a given task and take it through to completion
• Must be confident to ask for help or further information if and when required
• Enthusiastic, committed and able to use own initiative
• A pro-active team player who enjoys working as part of a team.
• Maintains a positive attitude even in stressful situations.
• Has a high standard of customer service and is client orientated