Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 1100 days ago
The UKs leading online to offline social network are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and self-motivated administration assistant to work as part of a small, young team based in Manchester City Centre for two weeks to cover holiday there is potential for the role to become permanent for the right candidate.
Dates required Wednesday 7th March until Monday 19th March inclusive.
- Answering customer service enquires
- Dealing with payment queries
- Administration support to Operations team
- Liaising with venues to make/confirm bookings
- On site content moderation
KEY SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent administration skills
- Precise attention to detail
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Able to work autonomously
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Friendly, approachable and enthusiastic
- Self- motivated and able to use own initiative
We are only looking for applications from candidates who have demonstrated they have all the key skills and attributes through relevant work experience.
The deadline for applications is close of business Wednesday 29th February 2012. Candidates successful for interview will be notified on 1st March 2012. Please note that due to the expected demand for this role, we will only be replying to candidates who have made it to the interview stage.
NO TIME WASTERS OR AGENCIES