Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 964 days ago
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join The Sunday Times 15th Best Company in the UK.
Peter Vardy Limited is one of the most exciting new names to enter motor retailing for many years. They are a young, vibrant company with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers.
Reporting directly to the Dealership Management Accountant the Credit Controller will be a highly motivated individual who will have previous experience within credit control and sales ledger and ideally will have previously worked within an all round accounts position.
Key responsibilities :
1. Produce vehicle debt reports on a weekly basis
2. Facilitate vehicle debt collection
3. Produce Aftersales debt reports on a weekly basis
4. Produce cash sales debt reports on a daily basis
5. Reconcile warranty accounts on a fortnightly basis
6. Post and allocate finance commissions and volume bonus debtors
7. Any adhoc tasks as required by the Dealership Management Accountant
Preferred skills :
1. Previous experience of within Motor Trade would be advantageous, but not essential
2. Excellent communication skill's
3. Have worked within a credit control department previously
4. High volume environment experience again would be advantageous.
5. Good PC skills
If this role is of interest please contact Jade Hazard on 0141 243 7138