Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 693 days ago
Debt Management Team Leader – Experience Essential
Location: Manchester city centre
Position: Permanent / Full Time
Salary: £18k (Negotiable) basic + bonus (OTE £40k)
To manage and drive team performance, to motivate and 'build' the team, to identify performance issues and to take appropriate action to resolve, to conduct 1-2-1s and performance reviews and to coach/mentor individuals to enhance their performance, to communicate across all levels of operation to ensure that correct procedure and best practice is achieved in order to promote consistency and quality of output.
Knowledge and Skills Required
* A minimum of 2 years experience managing people and teams in a target driven environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to identify potential performance and service issues quickly and take relevant action
* Ability to motivate, coach and drive a diverse team
* Forward planning and personal organisation
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Ability to adapt and manage change
* Ability to excercise KPI
* Keep up to date with processes, procedures and best practice to be a confident knowledge point for the Team
* Liaise with other departments to ensure that technical issues and or/ rule and process changes are communicated to relevant persons.
* Communicate, Liaise and provide daily/reports on target performance to Delivery Managers
* Give regular feedback to the team and to individuals regarding their performance, achievement of individual, team and client targets via group, 1-2-1 meetings and Personal Action Plans.
* Anticipate problems in the workflow and deal with appropriately
* Monitor performance statistics regularly and feedback to the team, as well as to relevant members of the Leadership team.
For further information or to apply, please contact Mark McDade on 0161 828 6251 or email your CV