Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 850 days ago
Are you an uber-creative, tech-savvy and dynamic graphic designer, web designer/developer, art-worker, illustrator, or SEO buff?
If so, then an exciting opportunity could be waiting for you here at Kaizen Designs.
Kaizen Designs is a creative agency with innovation and quality aesthetics at its heart. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver timely and effective design, with marketing solutions to fit any brief or budget. We have a vast SME client base.
We are currently looking for a confident web designers, developers and graphic designers to join our exciting digital agency.
* A rock-solid understanding of HTML, CSS, PHP and also Java/Jquery and other modern website techniques.
* A good standard of design is a must for this position.
* Experience of implementing organic SEO and understanding of browser compatibility is highly desired.
* Additional to this, experience of content management systems is essential, especially WordPress and Joomla.
* Knowledge of e-commerce packages such as Magento and Prestashop would also be advantageous
Reporting to the project manager, your primary role will be to design creative and user-friendly websites and email campaigns. The ideal candidate will then be able to professionally develop these designs into browser/W3C compliant websites.
Must have expert knowledge of:
* Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
* Design for print: Producing flyers, posters, business cards, promotional materials, magazine and publishing page layouts.
* Design for web: Layouts for email newsletters, websites, and web banners.
* Branding & Logo Design: able to devise quality logos, using typography, icons, and colors to express the nature and ethos of the brand.
* A highly creative background is beneficial.
* Awareness of quality design
* An eye for detail
* Good use of colour
* Able to design to brief
* Commercial experience of working within an agency, or for a commercial client
* Self motivated
* Knowledge of design and web standards
* Up to date with current design trends
We are initially offering these roles on a project basis. Rates subject to experience.
If you think you have what it takes, please send your CV and a PDF portfolio, or some recent links to your work.
Thanks for reading our ad, and we wish you all the best in your career.