Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 639 days ago
A new vacancy has arisen in Halifax within this long established organisation for a Commercial Account Handler to provide a quality service to customers covering all aspects of their insurance arrangements.
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling a portfolio of commercial accounts for a wide range of trades with size of cases.
Main Duties to include:
* Take instructions relating to the provision of insurance cover from customers and account executives.
* Give instructions to cover providers
* Make recommendations for insurance and negotiate renewals based upon information gathered from customers
* Ensure relevant policies are renewed or the customer if advised otherwise
* Check policy documents and endorsements for accuracy prior to receipt by customers
* Handle the invoicing of premiums due
* Ensure all communications with customers are recorded and dealt with in accordance with the agreed systems and regulations
* Collect premiums from specified clients within credit control guidelines
* * Create and maintain good working relationships with customers and insurers
* Notify the Complaints Officer of all complaints received
* Liaise with new business producing sources
* Liaise closely with account executives claims handlers and team leaders on all aspects concerning existing or potential customers
* Notify line manager of errors omissions and workload problems
* Undergo appropriate training if required by the Company
Suitable candidates will have:
* Knowledge and understanding of Commercial/Corporate insurance policies and market conditions
* Knowledge and understanding of FSA rules and guidelines for commercial and retail customers
* Knowledge and understanding of relevant company procedures
* Insurance qualification desired but not essential