Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 731 days ago
We are looking for a clinic assistant / administrator to start with immediate effect to work at our prestigious Harley Street clinic.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, bright and motivated person who should be confident and well presented with a friendly, highly professional and wants to work in an encouraging and challenging environment.
The candidate must be capable of working as part of a small team and be able to learn quickly and do the day-to-day tasks using her own initiative and understands the importance of patient care and the nature of work at cosmetic clinic at Harley Street prestigious medical address.
The candidate must have good organisational skills, high level of written and verbal English and an interest in aesthetic treatments.
- Clinic assistant experience is not essential but preferable
- Good level of written and verbal English
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Must be attentive, articulate and well-presented
- A concern for patient care and an empathic nature
- Must be a good team player
- Working days are: Part Time / Full time Monday Friday. (Exact timetable will be discussed in the interview depending on the clinic schedule)
Full training will be provided to tailor to the clinics need
Part Time / Full Time
Please send your CV along with a photo
(Applications without a photo will not be considered for short listing)
Successful candidates will be contacted by email for an interview.
* Please do not phone the clinic regarding the interview or job description.
(All correspondences should be via emails only)
Applicants must hold a valid EU Working Visa and possess a fluent command of the English language.