- Contract type
- 1154 days ago
We are an established and reputable provider of legal services to the public on a national level with clients across the UK.
Our team work in a friendly and supportive environment with the latest technology and on-going training. We develop our staff long term to progress and find their roles both fulfilling and rewarding.
You will have most of the following qualities:
- Excellent telephone manner, good written and spoken English
- Ability to speak any additional second language e.g. Polish, Hindi, Mandarin etc.
- I.T. Literate able to use Microsoft and our bespoke CMS
- Ability to work to targets and meet objectives
- Experience of Personal Injury claims OR PPI claims not essential but an advantage
You will be trained and provided with an excellent opportunity to progress with a growing company. We are expanding and recruiting as a result of additional client led new business, and are based in Kew, Richmond.
Salary: £12,000 - £18,000 p.a. plus bonus and benefits full time and part time available
If you possess all the qualities we are seeking please forward your C.V.via email