Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- 772 days ago
Children's Magic Tutor
I am looking for a Magic Tutor to take ownership of a regular, fun and safe school activity club. You will be responsible for teaching children aged 8 - 11 yrs a specifically designed magic course around various schools in Surrey. Owing to the success of the young company, this position offers a chance to show incentive and grow with us as we expand.
- You must have a valid UK driving licence.
- Posses a clean and blemish free criminal record.
- Be able to perform Basic/ Intermediate level magic tricks - The right candidate will receive further tuition from professional magicians.
- You must be able to work with and teach young children confidently and safely.
- You must be able to provide professional and character references.
- Customer facing skills.
- Proven creative skills.
- The desire to go "the extra mile" to enhance the already strong reputation of the company.
- Experience as amateur magician.
- Experience as children's carer/ entertainer/ teacher.
- Existing and in date CRB certificate.
- Child Safeguarding certificates.
- Sales and/or marketing experience
Strong hourly rate and flexible hours of work.