Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 759 days ago
We are currently looking for enthusiastic engineers that wish to join our field service engineering team, repairing, servicing & installing gas & electric catering equipment
To be considered, you must full fill the following criteria.
• Have a full, clean driving license
• Must Be Electrically / Mechanically minded
• Be flexible, able to travel from site to site
• Be able to multi-task, solve problems and work well within a team and on your own.
• Must Have the relevant ACS gas qualifications: CCCN1, COM CAT 1, 2,3 & 5
• Be able to work on callout rota which includes Saturday & Sunday (currently one week in four)
• Holiday entitlement 20 days per year (Plus Bank Holidays)
• Company Uniform
• Basic Salary £18200 - £28000 (DOE) (based on 50 hrs including 1 hrs travel to and from work place)
• On call Payment £75.00, plus overtime
You need to have a sense of humour and show a passion for your work. In addition, you will need to be flexible, reliable and trustworthy. This role is based in the South East England, Via our office in Warlingham Surrey
In return for your commitment and hard work, we will send you Manufacturers training courses, supply you with a Van, Mobile Phone, Sat Nav and excellent prospects. Come join the best!