Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 661 days ago
Our client is a domiciliary care company that provides homecare, personal care, escort and relief services for the elderly and individuals with disabilities entitled to support.To meet the needs of today's multicultural society, they provide help and support to the elderly and the disabled in their own language, in a way that respects their culture and beliefs.
They have a fantastic opportunity for a Care Manager as they are looking to commision a new branch in the Birmingham area. They are looking for someone that is dynamic, forward thinking and ready to take on a challenge.
Care Manager (Domiciliary Care)
- £24,000 per annum
- Based in Birmingham
As a Care Manager, your main duties will include, but may not be limited to:
- To liaise with local authorities/commissioners
- Assist the director in marketing the new service
- Gain new contracts/care hours to build up the service
- Recruitment of new staff, staff management, training etc
- Register with CQC and ensure the service adheres to CQC standards at all time
- Create care plans and risk assessments
- Meet with all service users to complete quality reviews.
The Ideal Candidate
As a strong Domiciliary manager who can open a new service you must have:
- Vast experience in Domiciliary care
- Experience of developing services
- Business minded with an enthusiasm to succeed
- NVQ Level 4/ RMA is essential
- RMN preferred (Not essential)
- Mental Health experience.
If you feel you are the right person for this role, please apply straight away. You will be re-directed to the Act Recruit website to complete a short application form.