Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 1013 days ago
We are seeking an experienced C# .net developer to work on our education software product. The job will be working within a small, but growing team of developers as we are transitioning development back from an outsourced model.
The product is an educational resource for teachers, mainly focussed on recording teacher assessment but also emcompassing e-portfolios, reporting to parents and data analysis.
We are looking for someone who has experience with .net and specifically C#. Once trained the role will involve working with a focus on furthering the system, with a particular focus in improving the graphing / charting tools used to help teachers with data analysis.
22 - 30k depending upon experience
Required skills and qualifications:
- C# .net, SQL Server, hmtl, xml, css, javacript, image manipulation
- 2-5 years of experience
- Ability to work as part of a small, but dedicated team
- Experience with graphing / charting tools and automation of MS Office (Word, Excel) via XML and advantage
- Understanding of the education sector in the UK an advantage
- Microsoft Certification an advantage
- Become part of an exciting, developing company
- Pension Scheme
- Based in City Centre, Nottingham