- Contract type
- 827 days ago
BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT ...
We're looking for the next great business travel consultant in Leeds! This is role where you can combine excellent customer service skills with your travel industry knowledge and become the kind of business travel consultant that your team and your clients enjoy working with.
This reputable business travel company retains it's staff due to their loyalty towards employee's, rewarding them and promoting people who excel in their day to day jobs.
Suitable candidates will ideally have business travel experience using Sabre, Galileo or Amadeus, be able to work well under pressure in a team, have excellent customer service skills and be able to communicate with people of all levels.
As a Business Travel Consultant your daily role will include:
* Handling flight, hotel, car and visa requirements for corporate clients
* Working as part of a team of business travel consultants
* Confidently and expertly advising your clients on their travel arrangements
* Working without supervision and fulfilling company targets
Business Travel Consultant remuneration package:
* Competitive salary
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Discounted holidays & flights
* Plus more!!!!
Please APPLY NOW with your CV and if you match the requirements that our client is looking for we'll give you a call straight away.
***** PLEASE NOTE! It is important that you do have travel industry experience- either tailor made or business travel with working knowledge of a GDS system *****