- Contract type
- 850 days ago
HOURLY POSITION: 30-40 Hours per week
SALARY: £7.69 - £9.74 per hour depending on experience
LOCATION: Port Talbot Office, business hours
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Tabernus UK Ltd is seeking a Business Operations Specialist to provide general operational support to the UK based sales and support team. This individual will be responsible for providing administrative and business operations support to staff. In general, these duties include but are not limited to: bookkeeping entries and reporting, customer information management and communication, sales operations support, and various administrative tasks
This role is varied and would be an excellent position to utilise your previous administration experience. Tabernus is a market leading international software provider, which requires a competent person who can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Diary management and organising internal and external meetings.
• Manage and enter financial transactions via accounting software
• Liaising with our accountants to file VAT returns.
• Provide customer sales support when necessary via phone or email.
• Cooperate in the maintenance and/or modification of CRM (customer database)
• Maintain accurate daily accounting records of invoices and expenses.
• Prepare routine financial and sales reports.
• Distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail.
• Update and maintain customer contact information and mailing lists.
• Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees, peers, and customers
• Facilitate special event preparation for quarterly marketing events.
• Assist with various program operations and administrative duties as requested as responsibilities permit.
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team.
• Minimum two years clerical or administrative experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Office software (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Demonstrated ability to work with accounting software to invoice, quote, and maintain financial records.
• Experience with tracking sales and maintaining customer information in software tool.
• Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others.
• High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
• Proficiency with Accounting Software (Quickbooks or equivalent)
• Customer facing experience in sales or support functions.
• A full and valid UK driving license
• A current passport
• IT Job related experience with Computers, Software, IT and related equipment
• 5% Travel for UK marketing events
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Tabernus UK Ltd currently operates in Europe and North America; however we can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
This position will report to the Regional VP and Corporate VP. The successful applicant will work with all members of the Port Talbot based team and corporate team and will have direct exposure to the daily challenges of a busy international software house.
Tabernus UK Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer.