Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 861 days ago
KSL is looking for two individuals passionate about two or more of the following fields, and with an interest in working in the health / care / wellbeing / music / art or nutrition sectors. Please note this is initially an unpaid role for expenses only.
We are a small social enterprise (not-for-private-profit), providing knowledge, support and learning services for health, care and wellbeing. We are currently based near Liverpool Street and Aldgate- Zone 1. We work in partnership with a number of other organisations, and are currently in new projects with councils, charities and commercial festivals, to deliver or participate in training courses, events and project support. Our Managing Director, Events Director and Training Director need extra flexible support as they learn new ways of working, develop these projects and generate new income. With success, we plan to recruit for another paid position after four months.
- Compile and check monthly account statements
- Complete trainee evaluation&certification forms
- Internet research to support database development
- General office administration and project support
- Good enough English - spoken,written,comprehension
- Computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Flexible team-player
- Improved Business English skills
- Greater experience of business administration and training
- Work reference detailing attendance and performance
3 months minimum commitment, full time starting from ideally mid June working hours :09.30-18.00 with 30min lunch break
Proportion of your monthly Oyster card Cash allowance for subsistence
Great reference from KSL Directors