Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 788 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Builders Merchants Branch Manager to join a growing manufacturer & distributor of building & commercial interior products.
Our client has a new brand and a developing business model, and is looking for a self-motivated individual to take the branch forward. The right individual will need to have a good work ethic, and will be able to make a difference to this developing business.
To apply for this position you must have previous experience within a Builders Merchants environment, and have staff management experience within this field.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Customer Satisfaction
• Optimise Sales and Margin Growth
• Order fulfilment and after-sales activities
• Target achievement
• Budgetary adherence
• Branch and Stock presentation
• Stock Controls
• Manage Perpetual Inventory and Fast Moving Product checks
• Staff performance, training, motivation, discipline, etc.
• Manning levels and efficient deployment of staff resources
• Uphold Health & Safety Policy and procedures
• Personal time management and timely reporting.
• A thorough understanding of the builders merchants industry
• Proven managerial experience within product distribution
• Extensive customer service experience
• Demonstrable Sales and Margin success
Any Special Skills, Attributes etc., required:
• Natural Team leader/player
• Excellent communication skills
• Self starter/finisher
The successful applicant will be able to join the pension, medical and sharesave schemes operated by the company, and will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum.
The position also comes with a company car and Blackberry.
Hours: Mon-Fri 7.00am to 5.00pm
Salary £28,000 - £32,000 per annum