Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 1063 days ago
We currently have several part time/full time vacancies.
Joining SSP as a Tam Member offers you great benefits and opportunities to grow, for the right people chance to take your career to a whole new management level within our company.
About SSP The Food Travel Experts
SSp have been delivering world class food and beverage experiences across the globe for more than 60 years. We operate a wide portfolio of owned and franchised food and beverage brands in travel and retail locations across 32 countries and employ over 30000 people our food travel experts.
We are looking for strong, confident, self motivated and positive thinking individuals being able to work on their own and as a part of the team with potential to progress to Team Leader position in the future. As your daily duty will mainly include customer service, experience in this field is essential. Barista skills in making variety of drinks using coffee machine will be a great advantage. You will have to be sales driven person with passion and commitment for what we do. Highest standards of cleanliness and housekeeping are expected. You must have cash handling experience. Time flexibility is also necessary as your job will include earlier starts ( 4.30am-5am) and late finish ( 10pm). Candidates must be able to work any of 5 days in the week as unit opens seven days a week. You will also work on your own on many occasions.
Earlier starts may be a problem for applicants living within distant of Southampton Central Railway Station as there is no buses running at that time so please consider that when applying.
- pay £6.08 ph Team Member , Team Leader £7.18 ph
- Rewards based on our mystery shopper programme (ESP). For unit scoring a minimum of 90%, each staff member will receive a bonus of an extra 50p per hour for that pay period ( 4 weeks)
- Free meal on duty
- Full on the job training and access to great career progression programmes
- Discounts and savings with variety of different establishments
- Possibility of apprenticeship all the way to Unit Manager
Please apply by email ( CV + covering letter)