Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 1051 days ago
We live in West Ealing and I am a full-time mother of four daughters aged 6, 4 and twins aged 6 months. This position is for someone to live-in or live-out.
I am looking for an au-pair/mothers help to start immediately to help me for a few hours on a daily basis with looking after our daughters and helping around the home.
The type of duties may involve:
- Helping and preparing older daughters for school
- Dropping-off/picking up from school occasionally
- Helping with after school activities and homework
- Helping with childrens tea time
- Provide loving care for twin babies, helping with feeds, occasional sole charge of babies
- Entertaining and stimulating the children
- Preparing/cooking healthy food
- Helping with laundry, ironing and keeping childrens bedrooms tidy (I have a cleaner once a week)
- Helping with bath time/bedtime
- Occasional babysitting in evenings
We require someone who is flexible, hard working, warm, proactive and enthusiastic to help our lives run as smoothly as possible. In return we will pay market rate.
Hours of work: 7.30-10am and 3-6pm approximately.
You must have:
- At least one years experience of working with children of relevant age
- You must be fluent in English
- A non-smoker
- Eligibility to work in UK
- Current CRB and first aid
If you are interested please apply with your CV and details of two references.