Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 1117 days ago
We a looking to recruit a energetic and passionate person to join our Operations team, primarily based at The Maynard Hotel in Grindleford, Derbyshire.
Working with General Manager and with the rest of the Hotel team, you will ensure that all Hotel operations are delivered to the highest level of service, consistently striving for an excellent guest experience. This position would be perfect for someone looking for their next career move from a strong supervisory position or an established Assistant Manager looking to increase and vary their experience and add value to the business.
We're looking for someone with:
- Effective sales skills to up-sell products and services
- F&B, Banquet and event service operational knowledge and skills
- Good understanding of facility management (hygiene, maintenance and operations)
- Knowledge of overall hotel operations as they affect department
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Effective conflict management skills
- Strong customer and colleague relation skills
- Effective coaching and development skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems
- Effective decision making skills
- Effective influence skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Immaculate presentation
- Ability to effectively manage labour productivity
- Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and safety standards
- A Personal Licence Holder (desirable)
- Providing support to our sister venue
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs
Ideally the candidate will have a High School Diploma or greater in Hospitality/Events Management, however this is not mandatory. A good solid background experience will also be preferable.
Live in is available otherwise having your own transport would be advantageous.
A competitive salary, meals on duty and discount scheme is available. For more information about our venues, please visit:
If you're interested please forward your covering letter and CV.
Start date: ASAP
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE