- Contract type
- 884 days ago
Brighton fit personal training has been offering quality mobile and studio based one to one and group sessions for over 15 years. I am looking for an exceptional trainer to join the small team.
We offer the crème de la crème to Brighton fit clients and work hard to achieve top quality reviews. Our retention rate is exemplary and this is something that we focus heavily on in our customer service.
Interpersonal skills and professionalism combined with sporting excellence and personal education is our formula for success. We like to work with other trainers who hold similar values.
I am looking for someone who understands people, what motivates them and how to effectively communicate with them. You must be able to hold conversation and engage with people from all walks of life. You must be warm and convincing yet stern when you feel you need to. But most of all you must be used to getting results from your clients, a successful track record is a must.
I AM OFFERING:
* Web presence on the Brighton fit website. Along with a full client/trainer software package interface for your clients to watch video you send them, log food diaries...
* Permanent flexible work. You will receive a call or mail after a sale has been made from any leads generated by Brighton fit marketing. The client will be signed up and ready to start training.
* Any Brighton fit marketing material you may need
* Full access to the Brighton fit studio and use of all equipment.
* An hourly rate of between £20 and £25 that you would invoice me for monthly.
YOU WILL BE:
* Fully qualified and insured with a minimum of 5 years experience as a personal trainer
* Have a car/vehicle
* Ideally come from a competition sports background and/or hold a degree in a relevant field.
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION WITH YOUR C.V by no later than 31/07/12