Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 857 days ago
Architects Office requires secretary/receptionist to join Leeds office.
This job post will involve meeting and greeting visitors and callers however it will also involve direct secretarial support to the projects team, projects team administrators and practice manager.
- Reception duties, including telephone answering and providing refreshments
- Arrange for distribution and delivery of post and deliveries
- Reception administration including organising petty cash, ordering of stationery and other office requirements.
Other ad hoc duties:
- Accurate copy and audio typing of minutes, instructions to contractors and suppliers.
- Diary management for projects and team members
- Assist with preparing of invoices, and to organise banking of cheques
- Prepare and distribute statements and credit control letters
- File e-mails into project files.
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge:
- Good reception skills with excellent telephone manner
- Good secretarial, typing and administrative skills, advanced typing skills and detailed knowledge of word / excel
- Professional and personable manner
- Good communicator, confident dealing with a wide range of contacts including clients
- Flexibility and willingness to help
- Efficient and accurate with good attention to detail
- Ability to organise and take initiative
Full or part time considered
Consummate with experience