Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 756 days ago
ENA LIVE-IN CARE IS A FAMILY RUN BUSINESS based 20 minutes north of London.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE:
- 21 years of age or over (for driving insurance purposes)
- Confident drivers in the UK
- Able to speak clear fluent English
WE ARE RECRUITING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS TO START ASAP:
- Live-in Carers (with or without experience) to work with one of our clients for 3 months or longer
- Bank Carer positions for applicants with experience to work in our shorter-term live-in jobs - either with accommodation provided by us between positions, or living in their own home between placements
- Day care positions for applicants with experience who have their own car and who live within easy reach of St Albans/Hatfield/Welwyn Garden City in Hertfordshire.
ONE OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES: (we have many other positions available)
We currently have a live-in care vacancy for an elderly client of ours who is rather frail. She really enjoys getting out and visiting her friends. She also likes to be in her garden when the weather is good and go for morning walks. She spends some of her time reading and loves art; she also has a cat that she is very fond of. This lovely lady would like a Female carer who is a confident driver, a non-smoker, who is kind, patient and who has a good sense of humour.
Duties will include some personal care and the carer will also help the client with light housework, shopping and cooking. Previous care experience is not essential in this position as the successful candidate will take part in our 5 day training. We are more interested in finding someone with the right personality for this position rather than someone with a lot of experience.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR ENA:
- Food and board included
- Great pay plus bonuses
- Training and provided
- 24-hour handover on the job
- 24/7 support for our carers
- 7 days paid leave for every 3 months worked (28 days per annum)
- Training Certificate received after 13 weeks' work
- The option to work towards a Diploma in Heath and Social Care after 13 weeks' work
- 8 hour working days with regular breaks
- The chance to join a team with 17 years' experience
TO APPLY TO WORK FOR ENA please make a note of the Gumtree reference for this advert then click on the red button (above) and complete the short on-line application form.
Once we have received your application we will normally get back to you by telephone within 2 working days. If we have not got back to you in 2 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Tel: 01707 333700
ENA Live-in Care is an equal opportunity employer and we fully comply with the Equality Act 2010