Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 728 days ago
ENA is a family run business with 17 years experience, we are known for the quality of support that we give our carers.
We are looking for applicants with a caring and relaxed personality to train to be a live-in carer for one of our clients. Our clients live an active independent lifestyle at home in their own community but because they have a disability they need help with what they can't do for themselves Duties would involve some personal care, shopping, cooking, light housework and driving the client's car when they go out.
NO PREVIOUS CARE EXPERIENCE NEEDED, BUT WE ARE LOOKING FOR APPLICANTS WHO HAVE EXPERIENCE OF WORKING WITH PEOPLE, IDEALLY IN HEALTHCARE.
You would need to be:
- 21 years or over
- Able to drive confidently in the UK
- Able to speak clear fluent English
5 DAYS FREE TRAINING GIVEN TO SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS
WE ARE RECRUITING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS TO START ASAP:
- Live-in Carers (with or without experience) to work with one of our clients for 3 months or longer
- Bank Carer positions for applicants with healthcare experience to work in our shorter-term live-in jobs - either with accommodation provided by us between positions, or living in their own home between placements
- Day care positions for applicants with healthcare experience who have their own car and who live within easy reach of St Albans/Hatfield/Welwyn Garden City in Hertfordshire.
ONE OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES: (we have many other positions available)
This young client is in her 20s and has Cerebral Palsy. She leads an active and sociable lifestyle. She is interested in art, listening to music, soaps, swimming and computers. We are looking for a carer for this position who is in her 20s or 30s, has a relaxed easygoing nature but who is responsible and enjoys motivating without being pushy.
Duties will involve some personal care, keeping the house clean and tidy, helping with shopping, cooking, and driving the client when she gets out and about.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR ENA:
- Food and board included
- Great pay plus bonuses
- Training and provided
- 24-hour handover on the job
- 24/7 support for our carers
- 7 days paid leave for every 3 months worked (28 days per annum)
- Training Certificate received after 13 weeks' work
- The option to work towards a Diploma in Heath and Social Care after 13 weeks' work
- 8 hour working days with regular breaks
- The chance to join a team with 17 years' experience
TO APPLY to work for ENA please make a note of the Gumtree reference for this advert then click on the red button (above) and complete the short on-line application form.
Once we have received your application we will normally get back to you by telephone within 2 working days. If we have not got back to you in 2 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Tel: 01707 333700
ENA Live-in Care is an equal opportunity employer and we fully comply with the Equality Act 2010