- Contract type
- 1117 days ago
ALBA HOSTEL GLASGOW HOSTEL ASSISTANT REQUIRED
Who are we?
- Family-run hostel in the West End of Glasgow
- We are a 4 star hostel, offering premium quality accomodation at budget prices
- Fresh, friendly, fabulous environment, providing accomodation for travellers around the world.
- Popular with backpackers, tourists, holiday makers and gig-goers.
- You can find out more about us by visiting our website www.albahostelglasgow.co.uk
What requirements are we looking for?
- Flexible to work around 45 hours per week 6 days a week
- This is a live-in role, free accomodation, MUST live in hostel
- Good numerical and math skills
- Good language skills, preferrable if know French, German or Spanish
- Friendly, polite, professional, team-playing personality.
- Must be adaptable, and willing to perform a variety of roles required.
- Must be independent and responsible, and able to work unsupervised.
This is a temporary LIVE-IN Hostel Assistant role, involving around 30-40 hours a week, 6 days a week.
Please send CVs including photo to Mahmud Malik, manager, at mahmudmalik at hotmail.co.uk.