Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 973 days ago
BABY SITTER WANTED for two girls- TO START on 5 March 2012
We need a live-out baby sitter, who has to have good English, and possibly live nearby, for our 2 daughters aged 7 and 5 to collect them from school and bring them home.
We live in North Kensington and the school is very near to our home.
If you are thinking of staying in London for a few months only, this is not the job for you. This is an ideal job for a student who is at college in the morning, or for someone who has perhaps a morning job.
The work is from 3.15pm till usually c.6.30/7.00pm (Friday usually till 5.00), four/maybe five days a week, and possibly four full days during the school holidays. Normally the hours needed are 12/15 hours a week (term times), and about 34 hours during school holidays.
There is also potential for occasional over time.
We would like someone who is honest, calm and patient, a good listener, responsible, creative, loving, flexible, energetic, and with initiative.
You will need to take them to the park, to lessons nearby, to the library, to play dates. Also, you will give them a bath, prepare fresh, tasty and healthy meals, and prepare them for bedtime. We also need you to do some ironing and some tidying (but we also have a weekly cleaner).
- be a UK resident or have a working visa (with at least one year left)
- have an existing CRB check
- be a non-smoker
- stay in the job for at least 1 year
- Be neat and tidy, both with yourself and the children
- Be honest, reliable and punctual
- have good English, and if it is not your first language you should be willing to speak to them in your own language.
- have two reference letters from previous employers (contactable)
- Be available to start on 5th March 2012
A First aid certificate would be a bonus.
We can pay £8 per hour.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV (and a photo if possible). We look forward to hearing from you, and would like to arrange an interview as soon as possible.