- Contract type
- 1193 days ago
We live between Clapham and Wandsworth Commons and have two sons (aged 7 and 4) who are at a local school. Our current nanny is sadly leaving London and we are therefore looking for someone to start with us mid to late March 2012.
We are looking for a permanent nanny who can work Wednesdays to Fridays. In term time we only require after school care (first pick up at 3.20pm) but in the school holidays and at half terms we need full day care from 8am til 6.30pm. If desired, extra hours available for somebody able to start earlier and do some extra chores. Happy to also arrange a regular babysitting slot if desired.
You need :
- to be fluent in English (to assist with homework)
- to be 100% reliable
- to be enthusiastic
- to be a non-smoker
- to have the right to work in the UK - relevant visa etc if not British
- have a current CRB check
- (not essential but if you are a driver/have necessary licence to drive in the UK that could be helpful for occasional playdate pick ups etc.)
Duties will include:
- school pick up (2 minute walk around the corner!)
- supervising homework
- cooking and clearing up after children's meals
- arranging playdates
- keeping children's rooms and playroom tidy
- (other chores if additional hours before pick up wanted)
Salary dependent on experience and references.