- Contract type
- 948 days ago
We are a French family looking for a part time nanny to look after our son, 5 days a week, from 4.30pm to 6.30/7pm.
The job will involve:
- Nursery pick up (20 min. walk from home)
- Taking care of our son, playing with him
- Preparing and giving dinner
- Giving bath
- Some general housekeeping also expected (laundry, tidying kitchen and lounge after babys diner, some ironing occasionally)
The ideal candidate should be responsible and caring, patient and reliable. You must enjoy being with toddlers and be able to cook healthy meals.
- Relevant childcare experience
- Fluent in English
- Non Smoker
- 2 Checkable References
- Recent CRB checked
- First aid qualification or willingness to take the course
Ideally, you should be able to start immediately.
You would be employed with a contract and be entitled to paid holidays, and need to have a National Insurance Number. Salary at market rate, depending on experience.
If you think this could be you and you meet the criteria above, then please send your CV.