Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 645 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Aesthetician Therapist to start with immediate effect to work at our prestigious Harley Street clinic.
The ideal candidate must have an experience in aesthetic beauty and laser hair removal treatments. Also she must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Also the successful candidate will have the opportunity to help and assist our plastic surgeon in his non-surgical aesthetic treatments in the clinic.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, bright and motivated person who should be confident and well presented with a friendly, highly professional and wants to work in an encouraging and challenging environment.
The candidate must be capable of working as part of a small team and be able to learn quickly and do the day-to-day tasks using her own initiative and understands the importance of patient care and the nature of work at cosmetic clinic at Harley Street prestigious medical address.
The candidate must have good organisational skills, high level of written and verbal English and an interest in aesthetic treatments.
We will offer a competitive salary and opportunities for training courses.
- Be highly skilled in various types of beauty treatments
- Hold NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy
- Must have at least 2 Years Experience doing beauty treatments.
- Chemical Peels / Glycolic /IPL & laser trained would be advantageous.
- Good level of written and verbal English
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Must be attentive, articulate and well-presented
- A concern for patient care and an empathic nature
- Must be a good team player
This position is full time Monday to Friday as well as some Saturdays time is given in lieu.
(Exact timetable will be discussed in the interview depending on the clinic schedule)
Applicants must hold a valid EU Working Visa and possess a fluent command of the English language.
Please send your CV along with a photo
(Applications without a photo will not be considered for short listing)
Successful candidates will be contacted by email for an interview.
* Please do not phone the clinic regarding the interview or job description.
(All correspondences should be via emails only)