Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 671 days ago
Careerjet is the on-line job search engine with the widest presence worldwide.
We are now looking for a smart and rigorous Accounts Clerk. You will be in charge of all the in house accounting, from managing the contract with our banks to involving client and processing received payments, preparing VAT returns, monthly salaries and EC sales list, auditing our accounts.
- Monthly invoicing of clients
- Processing of payment received and follow up on unpaid invoices
- Manage the company expenses and the payment of suppliers
- Be the main contact with our banks (account in the UK, US, and in France), as well as with our online payment providers
- Preparing VAT returns, EC sales lists
- Calculation of monthly salaries
- Assure the general credit control
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Annual pay raise scheme based on employee's initiative, consciousness, and quality work
- Health Insurance scheme
- 25 working days of holidays
- Insight in search engine technology
- Multicultural awareness
As an accounts clerk you would need to enjoy working as part of a team and have:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Highly rigorous
- Confidence working with numbers
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- An interest in business and finance
- An organised and methodical approach
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- To be honest, discreet and trustworthy
- An ability to solve problems
- Good concentration
- An ability to work to deadlines
- Good computer skills (ideally with SAGE)
To apply: ac-2012-jobs(at)careerjet.com
If you think you are the right candidate, send us your CV and a cover letter detailing the key skills and experiences that will make you the best applicant for this position.
For administrative purposes, ALL applicants please indicate on your e-mail whether you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Careerjet (http://www.careerjet.com) is a specialized search engines software development business based in Fulham, West London. Originally created as an international jobs search engine covering 100 countries in 28 languages and scanning over 70,000 websites daily, the company is currently expanding its range of technologies and business activities into new sectors.