Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 723 days ago
An excellent opportunity to work within a small business handling and managing client accounts across all levels from general bookkeeping through to payroll and VAT returns. Key responsibilities will include:
- Inputting sales revenues and supplier invoices
- Recording payments by cheque or DD
- Nominal ledger
- Recording receipts including BACS, cheques and purchase card
- Recording and processing unidentified receipts
- Producing daily bank reconciliation and preparing quarterly VAT returns
- Recording and reconciling petty cash payments and receipts
- Client liaison
- Filing accounts paperwork
- Maintaining database with information from various sources
This is a long term training and development programme and for the right candidate can be the start of an exceptional career.
Full training will be provided from the start with a very good study support to compliment the salary on offer. For someone with the right attitude and commitment, this position could evolve into a full accounting position.
This is an apprenticeship covering all three levels of the AAT qualification held at Milton Keynes (in partnership with Bedford College). The full programme takes 26 months.
For the right candidate basic accounting skills would be useful but not essential a passion for accounting and mathematics is however and Strong interest and desire to work within the accounting industry.