Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 631 days ago
Education People are currently recruiting Primary, Secondary and SEN teachers in the Bristol, Somerset, North Somerset and Gloucestershire area.
We can offer teaching positions ranging from day-to-day roles through to regular cover as well as long term and permanent positions in schools throughout the southwest.
We have immediate opportunities for teaching work throughout the academic year. We can help NQTs gain experience in a variety of schools or offer more experienced teachers the opportunity to work in different schools on supply
To apply for the role you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Flexible and enthusiastic
• Experience in teaching in UK schools and have UK QTS
• Familiar with the UK Curriculum.
• Good classroom management.
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Valid references
In return we can offer:
• Competitive pay rates from £90-£150 per day
• Weekly pay by BACS
• The option of being paid through an umbrella company (Key) to enable you to increase your take home pay
• Work in local schools
Please send your CV to us and we will contact you to arrange a registration interview with us
Education People are an equal opportunity employer. Employment is subject to an interview and vetting checks being completed.