Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 725 days ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Business Administration Apprentice required for a very busy office based in Coleshill Birmingham.
The duties of The Apprentice will be many and varied but will mainly comprise:
Administration of utility services search enquiries (sending out search requests to utility companies, administering cheque requests, logging responses, etc)
Administration of utility services capacity enquiries (assisting with services load assessments, assisting with the completion enquiry application forms, administering cheque requests, tracking responses, etc)
Scanning in and saving utility services record drawings received through the post
Producing composite services plans upon receipt of data from utility companies (using AutoCAD)
Producing topographical survey drawings upon receipt of data from survey teams (using AutoCAD)
Occasionally assisting with topographical survey fieldwork
General filing and office administration duties
Answering the telephone
• To answer the telephone within a timely manner
• Transfer calls to the appropriate person
• Take messages including callers name and telephone number
• Email details of the message to the appropriate person.
• Provide appropriate administrative support to colleagues as necessary
Project a positive image of oneself and the company to others
- Data Inputting.
- Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this position please apply with your CV.