- 485 days ago
Why not get me to sell your vintage items for you?
• Do you have vintage items that you don’t know how to sell or cant be bothered?
• I offer another service where by I will list your items in three different places including my own website which has reputation and busy traffic.
• I will take 50% of the final total considering I can demand a higher price then you due to my client base, online reputation and the shops I sell my items in.
• The items stay in your possession.
• I do all the hard work so you don’t have to.
• Nothing is too big or rare. Cars / Art / Furniture / Memorabilia / Guitars anything goes.
Here is a vintage industrial two door metal wire locker once from an old school; these are becoming rare and hard to come by. This has two doors and inside each compartment it has a metal hook so you could hang your belongings. The wire mesh enables you to see what’s inside so you could use it for what ever you wish:
Store your kitchen utensils, DVDs, clothes, boots, book’s and have a great talking piece in your bedroom/kitchen. Would look great in a industrial style house or shop as a storage unit.
I have attached some blue retro rope as a retro way of tying the doors shut, however you could use an old lock.
Dimensions in inches:
76” tall x 18” deep x 12” wide
Feel free to view the item you are bidding on at my North London workshop, call to arrange a time.
For more pictures & info text your email address or call: //07849988275//