- 1125 days ago
BUY NOW ONE
SET OF GHOST TAPE BRAND NEW
- Fast and easy 1,2,3 application. Out the door in seconds.
- Leaves no residue when removed.
- Protects top, face, and bottom of woods on trial or demo.
- Virtually invisible.
- An inexpensive way to protect your expensive inventory.
- Club face application will not affect ball speed or adversely
affect ball spin rate as tested on the Swing Dynamics Launch Monitor.
- Increased sales through more clubs out on trial.
- Increased profits by protecting your inventory.
- Increase the value of your demos.
- Save time & effort! Apply top piece to club shaft and then apply price sticker.
- No more scratching off sticker residue!
Apply peel-off clear die-cut top decal - overlap face just slightly
Apply peel-off clear die-cut face decal - overlap bottom just slightly
Apply peel-off clear die-cut bottom decal
When applying, rub firmly to eliminate any air bubbles. The more you use GHOST TAPE, the better you will become at applying it.
For an extra neat job, you can carefully score the edges with a sharp package knife during each step above. On the sole of the club it is generally important to cover the high areas where abrasion may occur during demo. When you are busy, you only need to follow the 1-2-3 application and get your equipment out the door in seconds!
After one demo (20 to 35 hits), you may wish to leave GHOST TAPE on the club for a second demo. If used for more than 70 hits, you will want to remove the GHOST TAPE, and apply new tape for your next demo.
When applying to fairway woods, trimming is generally recommended. With a little practice, you will become very proficient...very fast.
£2.99 PER SET
THANKS FOR LOOKING IN / CHECKOUT THE OTHER ITEMS
POST UK ONLY