Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- 968 days ago
Dewalt professional Electronic Plunge Router with the following features:
Electronic variable speed with soft start.
High performance motor for longer durability.
Rack & pinion depth adjuster with magnified Scale.
Power Input 1850 Watts
No load speed 8,000-24,000 rpm
Plunge stroke 64 mm
Collet Size 6-12.7 mm
Max. Cutter diameter 50 mm
Parallel fence with fine adjustment, dust extraction adapter,6.35 & 12.7 mm guide bush., 8 mm collet, spanner and heavy duty case.
* Electronic speed control ensures that the same fine finish is achieved in all grades of timber, aluminium and plastics since the full wave electronic control ensures the selected speed in maintained under any load
* Soft start to eliminate small initial movements that might misalign the cutter, especially important with such a powerful router
* Routing depth setting with fine adjustment and magnified scale for simple setting
* Two column precision guide with large phosphor bronze bushes for plunging accuracy in a high quality die cast aluminium housing so that carefully controlled plunge cuts can be made
* Large comfortable handles with the on/off switch and plunge lock at your finger tips for excellent control
* Dust extraction through the base mounted spout for virtually dust free routing
* 3 stage depth stop adjustment enables recesses of various depths to be machined in one operation without time consuming setting up
* Spindle lock mechanism for quick and easy cutter changes with a single spanner
* Compact low profile design that provides easy handling and increases stability
Standard: * Parallel fence with fine adjustment * Dust extraction adapter * 30mm guide bush * ½
Never Been Used - Remainder of Warranty. RRP c£250.00