- 1107 days ago
I have for sale a Toshibal Satellite L300D-13S Laptop.
The computer has the expected wear and tear but the screen and keyboard works perfectly etc.
I am not a computer whizz so it may be an easy repair but I have formatted it several times now and it keeps reporting a Hard Disk Error which slows it down immensely.
If someone could fix it this would make a decent refurbished computer.
I have pasted some of the spec I found online:
Part Number : PSLC8E-02P013EN
- AMD Turion X2 Dual-Core Mobile Processor RM-70
- Genuine Windows® Vista® Home Premium
- DVD-RW SuperMulti drive (Double Layer)
- 3072 MB (2048+ 1024) DDR RAM (800MHz)
- 15.4" Widescreen TruBrite® XGA (1280 x 800) High Brightness display
Do email me if you have any questions