Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Property type
- Date available
- 01 Mar 2012
- Rental amount
- Available to couples
- Room type
- Price frequency
- 1026 days ago
Hi I have a lovely, bright and spacious, furnished double room (with single or double bed) to rent in the sought after area of Mill Hill.
Rent is £700pcm. All BILLS INCLUDED (electricity, gas, water, council tax, wireless broadband).
The house is located at the back of a golf course, on a quiet and safe residential road, so its incredibly peaceful.
- large kitchen
- dining room
- living room (all three big open spaces for all to enjoy, this is a home, not just a house)
- internet included
- bath and shower, with separate toilet room
- double glazing and central heating
- 11min walk from Mill Hill East on the Northern line
- free parking outside
- cute attic room where friends can stay over
- workshop - for painting, sculpture, carpentry - or whatever your hobby is!
- plenty of storage
- well cared for front and back garden
- gym with pool and large supermarket 8min walk away, plus nearer locals shops
- riding stables 10min away
- golf course 1min away
- many lovely areas of countryside around plenty of walk/running tracks
- 15min drive from Hampstead Heath, 10min to Hendon, Golders Green, North Finchley with many restaurants, high-street shops et
This is a beautiful, cozy home, in a great area.
I am a 33 year old vegan professional female. I work full time and am also studying a Masters in psychotherapy. I love reading, meditation, cooking, gym, dancing, good conversation, camping, philosophy, healthy living.
Im looking for a friendly, non-smoking roommate who likes cats, as I have 2 who are older and are very well behaved shared interests would be a bonus, but not essential
Deposit 1 months rent in advance
Let me know if you have any questions