- Seller type
- Date available
- 17 Feb 2012
- Price frequency
- Property type
- Number of beds
- Rental amount
- 1200 days ago
We have a lovely little flat in the Polwarth/Fountainbridge area for rent. We are acting on behalf of our landlord. Our reason for leaving is that we need to move closer to our places of work.
Here's all the need-to-know info:
- £485 rent per month (tax & utilities/bills not included)
- all white goods supplied
- tax band B
- no DSS
- minimum 6-month stay (contract)
- one bedroom with double bed
- lounge area
- small kitchen
- separate toilet and shower (no bath)
- pet friendly
- electricity only (no gas)
And all with the added bonus of:
- great neighbours: really friendly & helpful
- 7-10 minutes by bus to city centre
- clean stair (a cleaning company provides this service)
- plenty of storage space
- powerful shower
- shared garden
- parking available but permit required
- bus stop nearby (less than 5 minute walk) for no. 1, 34 & 35 buses
- FountainPark complex nearby (less than 5 minute walk): includes cinema, restaurants, bowling, kids activity centre, casino, gym etc.
We will be having viewings on weekends only, starting on Saturday, 27 January. Please email to arrange a time with us.
We look forward to hearing from you!