Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Property type
- Date available
- 01 May 2012
- Rental amount
- Number of beds
- Price frequency
- Seller type
- 986 days ago
I am renting out my lovely apartment which is located 5 minutes walk from gorgeous Primrose Hill village and just 20 minutes from Central London. You can rent for 2 weeks to 2 months - I am flexible! A number of guests have stayed over the past few months from all around the world and everyone has said they've loved staying, which makes me very happy! I can sort out some references from former guests if you wish as well.
I'm the sole owner of the apartment, but sometimes I am travelling and find it makes sense to rent my place out during these periods.
I am flexible with dates, so just ask!
(For the Olympics, special rates apply. Email me and I'll let you know)
Pictures Here: Http://www.foxtons.co.uk/SL/CHPK0106903
(Apartment listed on Foxtons, but I prefer using Gumtree as I get to meet the prospective tenants).
- is on the third floor and located on a very tranquil road
- is 5 minutes walk from stunning Primrose Hill Village
- Has a pretty double bedroom with comfortable bed
- Spacious kitchen/Lounge area with kitchen table and sofa (not pictured as wasn't in the flat when photos were taken)
- Balcony area large enough to sit out on with flowers (again not pictured as old pics)
- Good sized bathroom with Bath and Shower
- Hi speed wi-fi
- Washer dryer
- Induction hobs and oven
- Clean cotton linen, and towels supplied
- Fully equipped with cutlery, crockery etc and appliances
- 5 minutes walk to Chalk Farm underground (Northern Line), 10 minutes walk to Swiss Cottage underground (Jubilee Line)
- Shared main entrance, then flat has individual entrance
- Neighbours are friendly and quiet
- Extremely safe neighbourhood
The bedroom and kitchen/lounge are newly decorated and refurbished with solid oak wooden floor.
The flat comfortably accommodates 2 guests, though it may be possible to arrange a 3rd guest.
My apartment is available from the 1st May onwards.
It's perfect for a single person or a couple looking for a short let in one of the nicest parts of London.
I am looking for a mature, reliable and highly responsible person who I can totally trust to rent my apartment and treat it well! Rent is £475 per week plus a deposit of £250 which will be refunded upon my return. You will need to be able to provide excellent references from a former landlord or employer/university tutor.