- Date wanted
- 17 Aug 2012
- 930 days ago
I am after a rent-free/ low rent living arrangement in exchange for 8-10 hours (negotialble) of babysitting (evening, daytime, weekend), German lessons, homework help, cooking or light house work. Or a mix, of course :). My budget at the moment is 70GBP/week,
About me: I am a 24- year- old german female and have experience in working with children (as an au pair and German tutor). I consider myself friendly and creative.
Currently I work as a German tutor and actor in and around London, My hours are very flexible which means I can, within reason, fit around your schedule. I would also keep you posted about my regular commitments.
I am looking for: - A mutually flexible trade Of +/- 8-10 per week (either on a full day or spread over several days - e.g.. 2 hours monday to friday)
- A private bed room with bed, storage and (ideally) a writing desk
-access to kitchen , a bathroom, laundry facilities, internet access
-acommodation for 6 months +
-accomodation in zones 1,2 and 3 (ideally)
I offer: - Experience in work with children and teaching German and English language
- A commitment of 8-10 Hours (negotiable up or down) of work per week
- This can be a mixture of babysitting/childminding, German tuition, homework help, cooking, dog walking or light housework (laundry, light cleaning)
-willingness to extent hours, if availability permits
Moving date is flexible, i can move immediately.
I would like to add a few remarks based on the reponse so far:
- I am looking for a private room, I do NOT want to share a room.
- Please only contact me, if you accomodate my budget. I am aware the rent I can pay is very low which is the reason why I offer Babysitting or tuition work.
I am looking forward to meeting you and your family,