Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Property type
- Date available
- 24 Feb 2012
- Rental amount
- Available to couples
- Room type
- Price frequency
- 1058 days ago
Ideal "pied-a-terre" for single person or close-knit couple. Especially suits quiet, mature student or young professional(s).
City-centre location -
Stone-built flat, circa 1900. Historic, conservation area. World Heritage Site.
The flat is charming, characterful and comfortable. The accommodation consists of: -
BEDROOM, KITCHEN, SHOWER-ROOM and TOILET.
On ground floor, with access to shared drying-green (at rear of property).
* Well-furnished bedroom, with electric heating.
* Well-equipped kitchen, with utensils, etc.
* New Mira Sport electric shower.
* Small, portable washing-machine.
* BT line - suitable for wi-fi.
* TV, etc - please provide your own.
* Must be non-smoker(s).
* No pets allowed.
* Excellent references required.
* Short Assured Tenancy Agreement applies.
* Quiet street, yet close to bus-routes.
* 10-15 minutes' walk to Princes Street.
* Shops, pubs, restaurants - very close by.
* Major tourist attractions - within easy reach.
* Royal Botanic Garden - just a pleasant stroll away.
* Stockbridge Farmers' Market - nearby, on Sundays.
* On-street parking. (Residents' permits from City Council.)
* Rent = £300 pcm plus bills.
* Deposit = £300 upfront.
* Council Tax = band C.
* Electricity = pro rata, from Scottish Power.
Please email to arrange a viewing. Looking forward to meeting you!