Sorry, this ad is no longer available.
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of 100, 000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts. A spacious three bed detached bungalow in a cul de sac position, close to local amenities and transport links.
Accomodation comprises: lounge, conservatory, kitchen, thrree bedrooms and family bathroom.
Rear garden mainly layed to lawn with decked seating area.
Driveway parking leading to a single detached garage.
EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
Double glazed entrance door leading into entrance vestibule with tiled floor and feature stone wall. Timber glazed panel door leading to the hall.
Spacious hall with doors to all bedrooms, bathroom and lounge. Radiator. Pendant light. Cloaks cupboard housing electric meter and fuse box. Stripped and exposed floorboards.
14 0" x 10 10" (4.27m x 3.3m)Timber fire surround with marble inset and hearth. Double glazed window to floor with door opening into conservatory. Radiator. Pendant light. Wood oak effect laminate flooring. Sliding double doors to kitchen.
12 5" x 7 7" (3.78m x 2.31m)UPVC double glazed conservatory overlooking landscaped rear garden. Tiled flooring. French door to side elevation, opening to timber decked seating area.
13 11" x 11 3" (4.24m x 3.43m)Double glazed window to the side elevation and UPVC double glazed door to the side affording access to the driveway. Feature decorative window to the entrance porch. Range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Tiled splash backs. Space for cooker, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer and plumbing and space for washing machine.
12 11" x 9 10" (3.94m x 3m)UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Pendant light. Radiator.
9 10" x 8 10" (min) (3m x 2.69m (min))UPVC double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden. Radiator. Pendant light. Access to floored loft area via pull down ladder.
8 10" x 7 5" (2.69m x 2.26m)UVPC double glazed window to side elevation. Radiator. Pendant light.
UPVC double glazed window to the side with obscure glass. Three piece suite in white comprising: panelled bath with Gainsborough shower over, pedastal wash ahnd basin and WC. Partly tiled walls.
To the front of the property the gardne is laid to lawn with feature flower bed. Spaciour rear garden comprising two lawns and decking area. Driveway parking leading to single detached garage.
From the agents office bear left and proceed to the second set of traffic lights. Turn left into Water Street and proceed and ahead to the roundabout. At the roundabout take the second exit to Pensarn. Travel through Pensarn and turn left into Lon Y Cyll. Follow the road round and take the second left into Yr Encil where the property will be seen on the left hand side.
Property Advertised by: Reeds Rains, 38 Market Street, Abergele, LL22 7AA
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Rydal Penrhos School - Pwllycrochan Avenue, Colwyn Bay, Wales, LL29 7BP (6.67 miles)
* Llanrwst Library - Station Road, Llanrwst, Wales, LL26 0DF (14.17 miles)
* Rhyl Town Hall - Wellington Road, Rhyl, Wales, LL18 1AB (3.84 miles)
* Rhuddlan Library - 9 Vicarage Lane, Rhyl, Wales, LL18 2UE (4.42 miles)
* St Asaph Library - The Roe, St. Asaph, Wales, LL17 0LU (5.58 miles)
* M R Stores - 52 Marine Road, Abergele, Wales, LL22 7PR (0.39 miles)
* The Gele Deli - Bridge Street, Abergele, Wales, LL22 7HA (0.69 miles)
* Somerfield Stores - Marine Road, Abergele, Wales, LL22 7PR (0.42 miles)
* Booze Buster - Hesketh House, Abergele, Wales, LL22 7HA (0.65 miles)
* Cumberland House - Market Street, Abergele, Wales, LL22 7AG (0.70 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* The Yacht - Marine Road, Abergele, Wales, LL22 7PR (0.38 miles)
* Pensarn - 42 Marine Drive, Abergele, Wales, LL22 7PR (0.35 miles)
* Jolly Fryer - 47 Water Street, Abergele, Wales, LL22 7SH (0.61 miles)
* Park Hotel - 9 Marine Road, Abergele, Wales, LL22 7PR (0.36 miles)
* Rob's Fish & Chip Shop - 56 Marine Road, Abergele, Wales, LL22 7PR (0.33 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk
Suggested similar ads Subscribe to email alerts for similar ads
3 bed family house for sale in mochdre…£95,000ConwySaveRemove
Seafront Penthouse for sale…£175,000Llanfairfechan…SaveRemove
1 Bed Flat for Sale - £30,000 - With or Without Tennant…£30,000Rhondda Cynon Taf…SaveRemove
29b Aberdovey Street, Cardiff CF24 2ER First floor flat…£90,000SplottSaveRemove
29 Aberdovey Street, Cardiff CF24 2ER Ground floor Garden flat…£90,000SplottSaveRemove
3 bed semi-detached in Flintshire. Quiet cul-de-sac.…£119,995FlintSaveRemove
SWANSEA,THREE CROSSES,GOWER,6 BED,DETACHED…£429,995Cardiff City Centre…SaveRemove
Two bed terraced house ideal for first time buyers…£65,000Waun WenSaveRemove
STUNNING VIEWS! PEACEFUL LOCATION! 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Large gardens. Close beach & mountains…£250,000Near Whitland…SaveRemove
Stone country property in Spain…£69,000ShropshireSaveRemove