Sorry, this ad is no longer available.
We are pleased to offer for sale this forecourted end terrace house situated in an area of similar of similar style properties within the area of Maybank on the outskirts of Newcastle under Lyme. The property briefly comprises entrance porch, lounge, dining room, kitchen and bathroom/WC to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor there are two bedrooms. Externally there is a rear garden. The property further benefits from a gas central heating system and double glazing where stated. Viewing is recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Double glazed entrance door.
13 2" (into bay) x 11 4" (4.01m (into bay) x 3.45m)Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed door to front, wooden fire surround with marble effect inset and hearth housing electric fire, radiator.
11 6" x 11 4" (3.51m x 3.45m)Understairs storage cupboard, double glazed window to rear, radiator, stairs to first floor.
10 2" x 5 9" (3.1m x 1.75m)inc units: Wall and base units with drawers, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, wall mounted gas boiler, double glazed window to side.
Double glazed door to side.
Low level WC, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, radiator, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, double glazed window to side.
11 4" x 10 11" (3.45m x 3.33m)Double glazed window to front, radiator.
11 7" x 11 4" (3.53m x 3.45m)Double glazed window to rear, radiator, loft access.
Paved area, gated access, further laid to lawn garden with shrub borders.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property Advertised by: Your Move, 27 High Street, Newcastle, ST5 1QZ
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Kingsland - Eaves Lane, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST2 8JY (3.25 miles)
* Clayton Library - Dartmouth Avenue, Newcastle, Staffordshire, ST5 3NR (2.18 miles)
* Keele University Students Union - Keele University, Newcastle, Staffordshire, ST5 5BJ (2.86 miles)
* Staffordshire Tuition - 5a King Street, Newcastle, Staffordshire, ST5 1EH (0.86 miles)
* Customer Contact Centre Satffordshire University - College Road, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 2DE (1.55 miles)
* Co-operative Food - 74-79 Oxford Road, Newcastle, Staffordshire, ST5 0PZ (0.08 miles)
* Co Operative Food - 52-56 High Street, Newcastle, Staffordshire, ST5 0JB (0.25 miles)
* Fresh View Foods - Centre 500, Newcastle, Staffordshire, ST5 0UU (0.37 miles)
* Salls & Sons - 523 Etruria Road, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 6HT (0.56 miles)
* Betteley's Butchers - 58 High Street, Newcastle, Staffordshire, ST5 0JB (0.25 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Curry Hut Takeway - 5 Morris Square, Newcastle, Staffordshire, ST5 0EN (0.54 miles)
* The Oxford Arms - Moreton Parade, Newcastle, Staffordshire, ST5 0JD (0.18 miles)
* The New Smithy Inn - 21 Church Lane, Newcastle, Staffordshire, ST5 0EH (0.37 miles)
* Victoria Hotel - Brampton Road, Newcastle, Staffordshire, ST5 0SJ (0.32 miles)
* Frankie & Bennys - Unit 5c Festival Way, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST1 5PU (0.66 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk
Suggested similar ads
2 Bedroomed Semi-detached house…£120,000Newcastle-under-lyme…SaveRemove
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale…£84,950Newcastle-under-lyme…SaveRemove
Victorian Town House£125,000Newcastle-under-lyme…SaveRemove
Beautiful new-build semi-detached 3 bedroom property…£145,000Newcastle-under-lyme…SaveRemove
3 Bedroom Link Detached House with larger than average Garage, Bathroom and Garden…£172,000MaybankSaveRemove
2-bed Mews House near to Keele University and N.S. Hospital…£117,500Newcastle-under-lyme…SaveRemove
Newly Refurbished 3 Bedroom Home For Sale…£100,000Newcastle-under-lyme…SaveRemove
Cheap property for sale stoke on Trent council agreed for two flats Hanley…£22,500Stoke-on-trent…SaveRemove
Beautiful 2 BED HOUSE FOR SALE NEW KITCHEN, FAB BATHROOM, PORCELAIN TILES, HUGE GARDEN!…£84,950LongtonSaveRemove
Deer Park, Livingston, West Lothian EH54 8SY Taylor Green…£135,000Stoke-on-trent…SaveRemove