Sorry, this ad is no longer available.
***NO CHAIN*** ***SECURE PARKING*** ***PENTHOUSE APARTMENT ***
Reeds Rains are pleased to offer for sale this stunning two double bedroom top floor penthouse apartment positioned in Manchester City Centre. The property is accessed by a secure communal door. There are stairs and a lift which allow access to the apartment.
The property benefits from floor to ceiling glass windows throughout and double height ceilings in the living / dining / kitchen. There are 270 degree views taking in some of the major landmarks across Greater Manchester. The property is handy for all major transport links and also benefits from a secure designated Parking Space. Early viewing recommended to avoid disappointment
Hardwood door with spy hole. Stylish vertical wet system radiator. Video entry system and alarm panel. There are two cupboards, one houses the water tank and fuse box, while the other offers generous storage space.
9 8" x 12 4" (2.95m x 3.76m)The master bedroom suite is a large double room and has a floor to ceiling double glazed glass wall with views of the city centre of Manchester. The room is heated via a stylish vertical wet system radiator. There are two wall lights with glass shades. TV and Telephone Aerial points.
En-Suite Shower Room
The en- suite shower room consists of a three piece suite. comprising; low level WC, stylish round chrome wash basin positioned on a glass shelf, with a chrome mixer tap which extends from the wall. Large shower cubicle with double thermostatically controlled shower heads.
The room is heated with a chrome towel rail and there is a stylish anti fog mirror with attached light. Tiled floor and tiled splash back areas to the walls.
12 11" x 8 3" (3.94m x 2.51m)The second bedroom is also a great size double and benefits from floor to ceiling double glazed glass wall enjoying views of Manchester city centre and beyond. Warmed by a stylish vertical wet system radiator. Two wall lights with glass shade. TV and Telephone Aerial points. The room also has a sliding wall which allows more space in the living room when entertaining
The main bathroom is a matching three piece white suite comprising; low level WC, Contemporary circular wash basin positioned on a stylish glass shelf with a chrome mixer tap which extends from the wall, panelled bath with chrome taps. Tiled floor and tiled splash back areas to the walls.
Open Plan Living/Dining Room/Kitchen
25 11" x 13 8" (7.9m x 4.17m)This open plan room is simply stunning and benefits from a double height ceiling measuring over 16ft in height. There are three floor to ceiling double glazed glass windows with dominating views stretching over Greater Manchester and the City Centre. The room is heated via two stylish vertical wet system radiators. There are three wall lights with glass shades and three halogen spotlights on a chrome strip to the ceiling.
The Kitchen area has a range of eye level and base units. Four ring electric SMEG hob with extractor fan over. Electric SMEG fan assisted oven. Stainless steel round sink with separate round drainer and chrome mixer tap are incorporated into a rolled edge work surface. The kitchen benefits from a large range of integrated appliances including SMEG Fridge, SMEG Freezer, SMEG Washing Machine and a Gorenje Dishwasher. The room also has plenty of space to house a large dining table. Open access to:
The living room which is deceptively spacious has truly breathtaking views across Manchester. The current owner has three large settees in without compromising the spacious feel of the room. TV, Satellite and Telephone Aerial points. The room has double glazed doors which open onto a Wrap around Balcony. The size of the room can also be increased if necessary by using the sliding wall into bedroom two.
The balcony has simply stunning and unique 270 degree views over Greater Manchester and the City Centre. There are many landmarks visible from the balcony, including; Salford Quays, the Beetham Tower, Manchester Central, Deansgate Locks, Hacienda, and the Palace Hotel to name a few.
The property benefits from a designated secure space positioned under the building.
We have been advised by the vendor that the lease has approximately 990 years remaining. The building is managed by Wren Properties and has a service charge of approximately 165.23 pcm including the building insurance. The ground rent is 120 per annum.
Property Advertised by: Reeds Rains, 33 Whitworth Street West, Manchester, M1 5ND
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* North West College of Homeopathy Manchester - 47 Chorlton Street, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M1 3FY (0.50 miles)
* The Surf Centre - 113-115 Portland Street, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M1 6DW (0.34 miles)
* John Ryands library - 150 , Manchester, Greater Manchester, M3 3EH (0.41 miles)
* University V Grills - 12 Precinct Centre, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M13 9RN (0.62 miles)
* The Global Vision College - 60 Charles Street, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M1 7DF (0.33 miles)
* J Sainsburys - 130/136 Deansgate, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M3 4BQ (0.21 miles)
* Greggs the Bakers - 10 Oxford Road, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M1 5QA (0.32 miles)
* Sainsbury's - 230 Deansgate, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M3 4EN (0.25 miles)
* Kudos Hospitality - Windmill Street, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M2 3GX (0.16 miles)
* Totties Oldham - Market Hall, Oldham, Greater Manchester, OL1 3BG (0.06 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Cocotoo Restaurant - Arches Whitworth St West, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M1 5WW (0.08 miles)
* Baa Bar - Deansgate Locks Whitworth St West, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M1 5LH (0.08 miles)
* Peveril of the Peak - 127 Great Bridgewater Street, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M1 5JQ (0.13 miles)
* The City Road Inn - 14 Albion Street, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M1 5NZ (0.05 miles)
* Britons Protection - 50 Gt Bridgewater Street, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M1 5LE (0.11 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk
Suggested similar ads
2 BR & 2 BR - City Centre Industrial Conversion…£188,000City CentreSaveRemove
2 bedroom end terrace house for sale…£78,000SalfordSaveRemove
LARGE PLOT OF LAND FOR SALE STABLES AND PADDOCK EASTRIGGS…£100SalfordSaveRemove
5* Student/Young Prof Freehold HMO with tenants in Salford High 8.5% NET Yield. Cash From Day 1…£110,000Near Media City/university…SaveRemove
Newly refurbished 2 bedroom flat close to the city centre centre…£114,950SalfordSaveRemove
3 Bed Semi-Detached House in Manchester City Centre With Garden & Parking - £149,950…£149,950SalfordSaveRemove
3 Bedroom Terraced House£99,000Cheetham Hill…SaveRemove
3 DOUBLE BED STONE BUILT HOUSE FOR SALE AT OO £22000.…£22,000SalfordSaveRemove
3 Bed-Semi, Manchester City Centre 10 mins walk with garden & driveway for 2 cars - £149,950…£149,950SalfordSaveRemove
City centre flat in Manchester for sale.…£129,950SalfordSaveRemove