- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
- 1129 days ago
With direct sea views, a first floor, two bedroom apartment situated in this popular waterfront development within 300m of East Wittering village centre which offers excellent facilities. The property has the considerable benefit of lift access with a secure communal entrance lobby and provides scope for improvement and modernisation. The accommodation is offered with full double glazing and night storage heating.
Cloaks, cupboard and airing cupboard off
LIVING ROOM 14'0' x 13'5' (4.27m x 4.09m)
(E and S)
Direct sea view. Night storage heater, full height sliding door to Sun Balcony.
KITCHEN 8'7' x 6'6' (2.62m x 1.98m)
Part tiled, range of matching fittings which include wall cupboards, base units with work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink top, built-in Diplomat oven and 4 ring electric hob, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, laminate flooring.
BEDROOM ONE 11'0' to wardrobe front x 10'2' (3.35m to wardrobe
Sea views. Built-in double and single wardrobe, night storage heater.
BEDROOM TWO 12'5' x 9'1' (3.78m x 2.77m)
Night storage heater.
Part tiled and containing panelled bath, Redwing active shower unit over pedestal hand basin, low level WC, fitted wall mirror, chromium plated electric towel rail/radiator.
Communal Garden - The gardens are laid mainly to lawn and lead to a small gate which gives direct access onto the sea front.
In block nearby
Main water and electricity is installed
COUNCIL TAX BAND:
1, 740 per annum approximately
Working in co-operation with the owners we have tried to be accurate and informative in the presentation of our property details. Baileys would advise that no representations or warranties are made or given in respect of the condition of any items mentioned in the Sales Particulars. If however, you are not sure about a particular point please contact us to verify the information. This is especially important if viewing the property involves travelling some distance.
Property Advertised by: Baileys, 17 Shore Road East Wittering, Chichester, PO20 8DY
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Witterings Library - 38 Oakfield Avenue, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 8BT (0.16 miles)
* Birdham C of E Controlled Primary School - Crooked Lane, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 7HB (2.56 miles)
* University of Chichester - Bishop Otter Campus, College Lane, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 6PE (6.97 miles)
* Alderman Lacey Library - 98 Tangier Road, Portsmouth, PO3 6HU (8.55 miles)
* County Library - Meridian Centre, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 1UN (7.97 miles)
* As Wallace Family Butchers - 3 Shore Road, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 8DY (0.11 miles)
* Blakes Off Licence & Discount Wine Warehouse - 7 New Parade, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 8EA (0.23 miles)
* Munneries Fruit & Vegetable Merchants - 21 Shore Road, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 8DY (0.11 miles)
* Tom Hoar - 7 The Parade, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 8BN (0.16 miles)
* Home Bakery - 1 Oakfield Road, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 8RP (0.18 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Rendezvous - 59-61 Shore Road, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 8DY (0.11 miles)
* The Seasons Restaurant - 57 Shore Road, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 8DY (0.07 miles)
* Madhu-ban Tandoori Restaurant & Takeaway - 5 New Parade, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 8EA (0.23 miles)
* Ocean Village - 38 Shore Road, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 8DZ (0.17 miles)
* Pond Barn - Pond Road, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 8HR (0.79 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk