Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Property type
- Number of beds
- Seller type
- 921 days ago
Stunning second floor apartment- Beautiful panoramic views of the promenade- Two double bedrooms- Lounge/diner- Modern fitted kitchen- bathroom/WC- Lift to all floors- Attractive communal Atrium- Secure off road parking.
The property is located only a few yards away from the promenade in Bognor Regis. Being a traditional Sea side resort, Bognor has an array of facilities including comprehensive shopping, doctors surgery, cinema and a Regis Art Centre. There is also a main line train station providing access up to London Victoria and regular buses giving access to the East and West Sussex. A little further out of the town there is a beautiful Park Hotham Gardens, Marine Park Gardens and also Yatch Clubs neighbouring Alydwick and Feltham area.
The property in our opinion is in very good decorative order and is bright and spacious with both kitchen and bathroom having been updated in recent years. It offers a lift to all floors and secure living so could be a main residence to someone or be used as a holiday home. The residence atrium makes the communal area far more attractive than a typical apartment in the area, it offers some of the most impressive sea views Bognor has to offer. Viewing is a must be be fully appreciated.
Living Room/Dining Room
18' 6" x 15' 4" (narrowing to 3.61) (5.64m x 4.67m (narrowing to 3.61))
10' 7" x 6' 8" (3.23m x 2.03m)
12' 6" x 7' 4" (further area of 2.18m x 2.03m ) (3.8m x 2.22m (further area of 2.18m x 2.03m ))
12' 6" x 11' 11" (3.81m x 3.63m)
From the office, proceed out of the tow centre along the promenade in a Westerly direction. Continue past the Regis Art Centre and tun right into Lennox Street where the entrance to Cavendish house can be found on the left hand side.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property Advertised by: Your Move, 19a High Street, Bognor Regis, PO21 1RW
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* University Of Portsmouth - Anglesea Road, Portsmouth, PO1 3DJ (18.57 miles)
* Hampshire Aeroplane Club - Goodwood Airfield, Chichester, West Sussex, PO18 0PH (6.43 miles)
* The University Of Portsmouth Students' Union - Student Centre, Portsmouth, PO1 2EF (18.38 miles)
* Selsey Libraries - School Lane, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 9EH (6.07 miles)
* Westergate Community School - Lime Avenue, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 3UE (4.12 miles)
* Morrisons - 30 Bedford Street, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 1RP (0.16 miles)
* White Eagle Deli - 21 Station Road, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 1QD (0.34 miles)
* Cake Magic - 10 Royal Parade, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 5AJ (0.34 miles)
* The Sweet Jar - 11 The Arcade, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 1LH (0.11 miles)
* Julian Graves - 3 London Road, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 1PQ (0.15 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Howard's - 17 The Arcade, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 1LH (0.13 miles)
* Subway - 21 High Street, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 1RS (0.14 miles)
* Poppins Restaurant - 62-64 High Street, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 1SP (0.13 miles)
* Regis The Public House - The Esplanade, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 1PJ (0.12 miles)
* Ollie's Cafe - Waterloo Square, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 1TE (0.14 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk