Sorry, this ad is no longer available.
Stunning two double bedroom first floor Victorian style conversion flat, boasting a wealth of original style features, double glazed sash windows, oak effect flooring and high ceilings. Internal viewing is a must to fully appreciate this beautifully presented property, located equidistant to Penge East Station, Sydenham Station and High Street. No onward chain
Entry phone, wood effect floor, dado rail.
19 3" x 14 2" (5.87m x 4.32m)Double glazed bay window to front, wood effect flooring, coving, dado rail, feature cast iron fireplace with wooden surround, radiator.
22 1" x 5 3" (6.73m x 1.6m)Measurements Two double glazed windows to side, range of wall and base units with work surfaces, built in oven, hob and extractor fan, sink unit with mixer tap, boiler for central heating, tiled flooring.
11 1" x 12 6" (3.37m x 3.81m)Double glazed window to rear, feature cast iron fireplace, wood effect flooring, radiator.
9 10" x 11 11" (3m x 3.62m)Double glazed window to front, feature cast iron fireplace, wood effect flooring.
Panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, tiled floor.
SHARE OF FREEHOLD
At the time of writing we have been unable to verify the lease, maintenance and ground rent charges. Should you proceed with the purchase, these details must be checked by your solicitor.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property Advertised by: Your Move, 40b Sydenham Road, Sydenham, London, SE26 5QF
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* London School of Economics & Political Science - Houghton Street, London, WC2A 2AE (6.87 miles)
* Penge Library - 186 Maple Rd, London, SE20 8HT (0.63 miles)
* Beckenham Library - 22 Beckenham Road, London, BR3 4PE (1.24 miles)
* Springfield Christian School - 145 Perry Hill, London, SE6 4LP (0.96 miles)
* the schools shop - PO Box 45479, London, SE23 3XB (1.20 miles)
* Somerfield - 74-78 Sydenham Road, London, SE26 5QE (0.20 miles)
* Budgens Express - 42 Sydenham Road, London, SE26 5QF (0.13 miles)
* Istanbul Supermarket - 91 Sydenham Road, London, SE26 5UA (0.09 miles)
* Lidl - 106 Sydenham Road, London, SE26 5JX (0.13 miles)
* Slatters Bakery - 111 Sydenham Road, London, SE26 5EZ (0.09 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Golden City - 58 Sydenham Road, London, SE26 5QE (0.13 miles)
* Re Masaniello - 118 Sydenham Rd, London, SE26 (0.16 miles)
* Kente Coffee Shop - 16 Sydenham Road, London, SE26 5QF (0.14 miles)
* Golden Lion - 116 Sydenham Road, London, SE26 5JX (0.16 miles)
* The Dolphin - 121 Sydenham Road, London, SE26 5HB (0.13 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk
Suggested similar ads
house for sale£360,000SydenhamSaveRemove
2 Bedroom in prime location for sale…£435,000SydenhamSaveRemove
Discounted London Property - 1, 2 and 3BED's - 10% Discount - 7% Yield…£155,000South Norwood…SaveRemove
2 bedroom garden flat, Victorian terrace…£270,000CharltonSaveRemove
3 bedroom home for sale£275,000StratfordSaveRemove
2 bed new flat at Kidbrooke Village…£389,000GreenwichSaveRemove
This Beautiful 3 bedroom house in Catford is now for sale…£295,000Catford, Lewisham, South London…SaveRemove
2 bedroom flat in Plaistow Now for Sale £210k…£210,000Plaistow, Stratford…SaveRemove
Wanted - new premises for media company…£1,300,000GreenwichSaveRemove
A charming 1930's Three bedroom End of terrace House SW16 Norwood…£595,995SW16SaveRemove