Sorry, this ad is no longer available.
This newly refurbished two bedroom, first floor apartment boasts two parking spaces, separate en-suite with shower, bathroom and dining room, open plan into the kitchen. Views across to Warwick, St Marys Church, and major commuter links to A46 and M40 just minutes away. NO CHAIN.
This newly refurbished two bedroom, first floor apartment boasts two private parking spaces, lounge, dining area which is open plan into the kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, further bedroom and family bathroom. The apartment has views across to Warwick and St Marys Church, and is just minutes away from major commuter links M40 and A46, making it a perfectly located property. Viewing is essential to appreciate this larger than average apartment. NO CHAIN.
Intercom system into block, stairs up to first floor.
intercom phone on wall, radiator, door to storage cupboard, double doors to
Lounge12 3" x 12 ( 3.73m x 3.66m )
Double glazed windowt to rear, radiator, television point, arch walkway through to
Dining Room10 x 7 10" ( 3.05m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, airing cupboard housing water tank, arched walkway to
Kitchen9 6" x 7 9" ( 2.90m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, work surfaces, tiling, electric oven, gas hob, electric cooker point, cookerhood, plumbing for washing machine, fridge freezer, lino flooring.
Bedroom One14 1" x 10 ( 4.29m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front, two built in wardrobes, radiator, television point, telephone point.
En-Suite6 1" max x 6 max ( 1.85m max x 1.83m max )
Wash hand basin, low level w.c., shower cubicle, part tiling, extractor fan, shaver point, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two8 9" x 8 9" ( 2.67m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bathroom7 4" x 6 6" max ( 2.24m x 1.98m max )
Bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, low level w.c., part tiling, extractor fan, shaver point, heated towel rail.
Two allocated parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Property Advertised by: Connells, 4 Chase Meadow Square Narrow Hall Meadow, Warwick, CV34 6BT
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Round Oak School & Support Service & Sports College - Brittain Lane, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 6DX (2.30 miles)
* Warwickshire College Royal Leamington Spa & Moreton Morrell - Warwick New Road, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32 5JE (2.93 miles)
* Campion School - Sydenham Drive, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV31 1QH (3.97 miles)
* University of Birmingham - , Birmingham, West Midlands, B15 2TT (18.40 miles)
* Harbury Library - High Street, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV33 9HW (3.46 miles)
* Midlands Co Op Travel - 15 Market Place, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 4SA (1.11 miles)
* Shakespeares Stores - 30 Shakespeare Avenue, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 6JR (0.41 miles)
* Holland & Barrett - 20-22 High Street, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 4AP (1.12 miles)
* Greggs - 20 Swan Street, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 4BJ (1.12 miles)
* Marks & Spencer - Market Street, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 4DH (1.02 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* kozi - , Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 4SD (1.12 miles)
* Shakespeare Fish Bar - 28 Shakespeare Avenue, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 6JR (0.41 miles)
* The Racehorse - Stratford Road, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 6AS (0.70 miles)
* Porridge Pot - Stratford Road, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 6UH (0.50 miles)
* Mr India Restaurant & Take Away - 54 West Street, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 6AN (0.96 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk
Suggested similar ads
Shared Ownership Apartment For Sale on Warwick Gates…£83,500Warwick Gates…SaveRemove
Restaurant for sale in warwick Rent 20000 a year rates 164.00 a month. Not negotiable on rent…£12,000WarwickSaveRemove
2 BED PROPERTY IN QUIET AREA REQUIRED BY SINGLE LADY, DOWNSIZING, CASH BUYER…£115,000BulkingtonSaveRemove
RESIDENTIAL MOBILE HOME£87,850SolihullSaveRemove
Land required for Mobile home from 0.5 to 10 acres…£100RugbySaveRemove
Bungalow requiring development in an exclusive sought after cul-de-sac -- a very rare opportunity…£225,000CoventrySaveRemove
2 bed Terrace House for Sale…£130,000RugbySaveRemove
Pub for sale- long lease hold, Nuneaton, Warwickshire…£30,000NuneatonSaveRemove
house for sale in west didsbury manchester.…£16,500,000BedworthSaveRemove
Larger than average 3 bed terraced house in BEDWORTH…£129,950BedworthSaveRemove